Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!

As I write this post, it’s 8:34pm on December 25th.  I’m sitting on a heater in my living room, looking at the beautiful tree that’s covered in lights and ornaments.  I think this is a proper time to say it:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas is, without a doubt, my favorite holiday.  I can’t tell you how nice it is to be home for the holidays, and how great it was to be able to spend the day with my family.  Good food, nice presents, and lots of love and cheer.  How can it get any better than this?

Christmas is also a time to reflect on all that’s good and hopeful in the world.  Tonight, I can’t help but think about how blessed and lucky I am to have such a great family, and to have a job that brings me such joy.  That’s why I’m writing this post tonight, so that anyone I’ve worked with knows how grateful I am for what you’ve given me.  To any instructors, monitors, and other models I know that may be reading this post, thank you for making my job so fun and rewarding.  I hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of your holiday season.

Now, I think it’s time for me to relax a bit before I head off to bed.  So, I’ll close out this post the best way I can:

“But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight—
“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!”

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment